SUPERTOTOBET701 KAYSERİ’DE SOBA FACİASI CAN ALDI!

Betpas Giriş

East Turkestan national Ali Muhammed lit the stove in the house where his children and nephews were due to the cold weather. 7 people in the house fainted due to the carbon monoxide gas leaking from the stove.

Ali Mohammed, who came to his senses for a while, went out on the street with his daughter Meryem and asked for help from his neighbors. Upon the notice, health and police teams were dispatched to the scene. The medical teams who came home took Ali Muhammed, his wife Şehide Muhammed, two children Muhsine (4) and Meryem (2), their nephews Munise Abdurrahman (6), Ayşe Abdurrahman (5) and Muhlise Abdurrahman (5), who were poisoned by carbon monoxide gas, to the hospital.

Again violence against women! by her boyfriend in the middle of the park darbedilditürki

Betpas Kayıt

​​Although Kayseri City Hospital removed the children from all the interventions of doctors Munis Abdurrahman died. It was learned that the health conditions of 6 people who were being treated at the hospital were serious. The police launched an investigation into the incident.

Blood-freezing statements from the Palu family! Queen of how they bury the slain anlattılartürki

​​

Supertotobet701 yeni giriş adresinden siteye kolayca katılabilir ve para yatırma işlemi sonrası %100 hoşgeldin bonusu kazanabilirsiniz. Supertotobet701 kayıt bonusu oldukça etkili olan hızlı bir canlı bahis oynama sitesidir. Supertotobet701 bahis oynama sitesi her daim çok kazanç sağlama şansı tanımaktadır.

5 Comments on SUPERTOTOBET701 KAYSERİ’DE SOBA FACİASI CAN ALDI!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*



%d blogcu bunu beğendi: