In the incident that occurred in Worcester, Massachusetts, USA, a person named Brad Gauthier noticed that he had trouble breathing when he woke up. Stating that he felt a congestion in his throat, Gauthier stated that he tried to drink water but almost drowned.
It was revealed that Gauthier’s esophagus, who was hospitalized, had a wireless headset attached to his esophagus belonging to a famous company that manufactures a smartphone.
FAMILY JUNKED THAT HE SWALLOWED THE HEADSET
Stating that the feeling of stuffiness in his throat continued during the day, Gauthier explained that he told his wife that one of his headphones was missing.
Speaking to the local media, Gauthier said, “My wife said I might have swallowed the headset. We laughed at that. But then this situation caught my mind. Because I felt I was swallowing something in my sleep, ”he said. The wireless headset attached to Gauthier’s esophagus was removed by an endoscopy procedure at the hospital.
Sultanbet670.com giriş sonrası hızlı bahis oynayabilir ve hemen kazanç sahibi olacak işlemlerde bulunabilirsiniz. Sultanbet670.com casino oynama sitesinde yer alan masa oyunlarından da 3D ve sanal şekilde kazanç sağlayabilirsiniz. Sultanbet670.com canlı casino oyun seçenekleri yüklemesiz sunuluyor. saniyesinde açılan oyunlarda hemen kazanç sağlayabilirsiniz.