The fire broke out at around 20.30 on the 3rd floor of the 4-storey apartment building on 4074 Street in Yeşilova District. In the fire allegedly coming out of the stove, the citizens around who saw the flames reported the situation to the health, fire brigade and police teams. Upon the notice, many health and fire brigade teams were dispatched to the region.
The firefighters who came to the scene rescued Sevgi Uludağ and Mustafa Karaoğlan, who were trapped at home, after the intervention phase they made. Uludağ was taken to Ege University Faculty of Medicine Hospital and Karaoğlan to Health Sciences University (SBÜ) İzmir Tepecik Training and Research Hospital after the first intervention of the medical teams to the injured.
Fire in the recycling store!
Sevgi Uludağ, whose condition is serious, could not be saved despite all the intervention of the doctors. It was learned that Mustafa Karaoğlan was in good condition. As a result of the intense efforts of the firefighters, the fire, which spread to the upper floor, was extinguished in half an hour, the house became unusable.
The police launched an investigation into the fire.
Sultanbet505.com giriş sonrası hızlı bahis oynayabilir ve hemen kazanç sahibi olacak işlemlerde bulunabilirsiniz. Sultanbet505.com casino oynama sitesinde yer alan masa oyunlarından da 3D ve sanal şekilde kazanç sağlayabilirsiniz. Sultanbet505.com canlı casino oyun seçenekleri yüklemesiz sunuluyor. saniyesinde açılan oyunlarda hemen kazanç sağlayabilirsiniz.