The Ministry of National Education made a written statement about face-to-face education. In the statement made about the exams covering secondary schools, the following statements were made:
* Exams will be held face-to-face in the school environment in schools and classes that continue face-to-face education.
* Exams that cannot be held in 5th, 6th and 7th grades of secondary schools in high and very high-risk provinces until Friday, March 26 will be scheduled as of Monday, May 3rd.
* Exams will continue to be held face-to-face in the school environment, in the 4th grade of primary school where face-to-face education continues, and in the 8th grade of secondary schools.
* In case the risk groups of the provinces change according to the course of the epidemic, in case of face-to-face training in schools in accordance with the current risk group, the exams will be held face-to-face in the school environment before May 3, 2021.
Face-to-Face Exam Schedule Update in Secondary Schools pic.twitter.com/CrDok4erzU
– MEB (@tcmeb) March 24, 2021